380C is a truly-rated continuous duty, 12-volt, 200 PSI compressor. It is capable of filling a 5.0-gallon tank from 165 PSI to 200 PSI in 3 1/2 minutes consistently, while never pulling more than 23 amps of power (@ 13.8 volts). Features include a standard 1/4” stainless steel braided leader hose with 1/4” NPT inline check valve and insulated wiring.
– Check Valve
– Vibration Isolators
– Mounting Hardware
– Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
– Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
– Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
– (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
– Installation Instructions
– Permanent Magnetic Motor
– Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (55% @ 200 PSI)
– Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
– Max. Air Tank Size: 5.0 Gallon
– Max. 12V Amp Draw: 23 Amps
– Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
– Dimensions: 9″L x 4″W x 6.75″H
– Net Weight: 8.75 lbs.
Note: • Always operate the compressor at or below the MAXIMUM PRESSURE RATING of the air compressor. Always observe the MAXIMUM DUTY CYCLE of the air compressor. Operation exceeding maximum pressure ratings and/or duty cycle will result in damage to the air compressor.